17 July, 2011

Mini-Golf and Homework

Lessons Learned:
-I should have won.
-It will be a nice day when my homework days are over...

Amy and Ben invited me to go Miniature golfing with them on friday night. We played a very close game. Amy won with a score of, something like 54, Mark 55, Ben 57, Me 58, BUT on the very last hole before we sent away our balls, I said who ever makes it down the middle wins the game! I was the only one to do it and so I should have won... but I didn't. IT was fun to spend time with the Amblers anyways!
Summer semester... I told myself I would never take one again the first time I took a summer semester. Yet here I am with a 7:40 class during the summer semester. My days involve homework, work, homework, school, and homework. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE school, I don't like homework! Anywho... one day...

1 comment:

  1. Let me clarify... I won by like 3 not one and you and Mark tued for second and Ben came in last.

    ReplyDelete