- My parents are sweet
- Love hearing little voices sing to me!
- Opps!
Today is my 26th birthday! Yup I made it another year. Crystal was nice enough to work for me today so I had the day off. I slept in and woke up to my niece and nephew singing me happy birthday (it was pretty cute)! Then my grandparents came and visited me and my parents. It's also my parent wedding anniversary! I mean, could you ask for a better present :)
Then I gardened, I bought my mom flowers for mother's day and so I planted all of them! Then I took my time getting ready for the day. I realized that my drivers license expired today and that I needed to do that! So I headed to clearfeild to get my food handlers and then the DMV. Well I didn't have all my stuff so they wouldn't give it to me (didn't have my SS Card)! O-well... I will need to work on that. My parents took me to a real fancy dinner at Little America!! It was good and the dessert was great. My dad and I shared cream brula. It was the best I've ever had! It was a great day full of birthday wishes!! Thanks to all who helped make it a great day!

Then I gardened, I bought my mom flowers for mother's day and so I planted all of them! Then I took my time getting ready for the day. I realized that my drivers license expired today and that I needed to do that! So I headed to clearfeild to get my food handlers and then the DMV. Well I didn't have all my stuff so they wouldn't give it to me (didn't have my SS Card)! O-well... I will need to work on that. My parents took me to a real fancy dinner at Little America!! It was good and the dessert was great. My dad and I shared cream brula. It was the best I've ever had! It was a great day full of birthday wishes!! Thanks to all who helped make it a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment