-Best Family Ever!
-Love the Spirit.
First things first Happy Birthday Kyle Barney! I already told you about what happened at the meeting. However I didn't mention that I was officially released as the Relief Soceity Pres. It's been bitter sweet. I've loved those girls and the experiences I've had yet I'm glad to not have the weight on my shoulders. I would love to continue to serve but know someone else needs those same experiences.Since it was only about 2 hours. I realized I had some time today. I thought I should be there for our first Sunday, which would be Mother's day. I usually go to the family ward with my mom for mothers day. Since I had the time, I decided to go this Sunday! It was different. I am guilty of romanticizing the family ward into something it's not. I loved it growing up and love it still, but it's not the same. I loved being with my family and seeing the people that helped me become who I am today.
After church dad, mom and I watched Tangled. It's so cute!!! I love it! I usually love Disney movies because of the music but not this one. I didn't love the music. In fact I was a little disappointed but the story~ and the way the movie was made~ LOVE IT! The scene with the lights... all I got to say is, ask me about my fascination with shinny things (stars, lights... etc.)
You are the best! What an amazing, faithful, diligent job you did as Pres, too! It was SO fun to watch the movie...as always, so great to be together! So proud of you!!!!
ReplyDelete