24 May, 2011

Vegas Continued...

Lessons Learned:
- I'm like a big kid....
Once we got up and got going we went to see the Las Vegas Sign. Check. Then headed to Freemont Street to buy tickets to a Murder Mystery Dinner at The Fitzgerald. We had to stop at a souvenir shop and look around, and Kyle needed his fortune read. We became hungry about now and Kyle and Kristina wanted In&Out Burger, so we had us some hamburgers. After we headed to the Strip! We started at the MGM's Lion Habitat, they were some big kitty's. After watching them play for awhile we headed to the M&M Store!!
I was excited for this place, I think cause it reminds me of the Disney store. Once you walk in it was like running into a wall of chocolate! Oh the stuff that was in there. We ended up seeing all 4 floors of the store and watching the M&M's Movie.
I bought a key chain of course :). Once done with our chocolate overload we headed over to the Coco Cola Store. Which was also a large store (not 4 floors though) and full of caffeine lov'n people. We stopped for some refreshment (Kyle and Kristina got their cokes while I enjoyed my caffeine free Slurpee) and a break from walking. Then we headed over to NYNY. Walked around and Kyle and Kristina took a virtual roller coaster ride (I called my Mom).
We headed back to The Fitzgerald for our Murder Mystery Dinner. We walked in and the show began! It was lots of fun and full of laughs. It wasn't what we expected but still had a lot of fun!
Kyle and Kristina LOVE H&M, a clothing store so we headed back to the strip and went shopping! After they had their fill of shopping Kyle wanted his last chance Frozen Hot Chocolate. Once we got back to Serendipity 3 he had his frozen hot chocolate and we all share a HUGE doughnut (I've never seen them so large)! We stayed and people watched and hung out. When we realized it was rather close to becoming the next day we left and got some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment