-Snow at the End of May in Southern Utah?!
-My friends are weird.

Kristina Barss invited me to go to Vegas with her. Well I was so excited on got online found lots of stuff for us to go and see!! About 2 hours before we were planning on leaving I got a call letting me know a friend of ours was going to make it, Kyle Barney. We ended up leaving a little late and the drive took longer than planned (it was snowing!!!) since it rained (or snowed) the entire way but 1 hour from St. George.
My Aunt and uncle were nice enough to let us crash on their floor. It was Really great to spend a little time with my aunt that night (it's been a long time since I've seen her) We got there around 10:00pm and chatted until the wee hours of the morning.
P.S. This was G's first outing and had a little home by my legs for him to enjoy. I have his full account of the trip on his blog, check it out.
My Aunt and uncle were nice enough to let us crash on their floor. It was Really great to spend a little time with my aunt that night (it's been a long time since I've seen her) We got there around 10:00pm and chatted until the wee hours of the morning.
P.S. This was G's first outing and had a little home by my legs for him to enjoy. I have his full account of the trip on his blog, check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment