-Yup, LOVE my family!!
School will be starting soon and to end the summer break I thought I had better make a run to Provo to see my Grandma June (and the Disney store). Well why go by myself when I have PLENTY of little people to take with me. Well Tiff's grandpa is in the hospital and wanted some time to go see him so I thought I knew which kiddos should come with me. I asked Sadie and Easton if they have ever been to the Disney store before. Sadie said no she hadn't and Easton looked at me and said, "I think I went when I was in mama's tummy!".
So off we went to see Grandma June! Sadie has a great memory and remembered that June has some jelly bellies in her bedroom. So she made a b-line for those. We stayed and caught up on the families. She was SO happy the kids were there to see her!
After we were done there we went to the DISNEY STORE!! (it's as close to Disneyland as we can get) It took us awhile to get there because we couldn't step on the 'cracks' in the ground (if we did our backs would break). If you've been in the mall you know the floor is made of tiles... nough' said. Once there we had LOTS of fun! They had each saved their money so they could get something. After looking over everything in the store they each found what they wanted. Sadie got Prince Naveen (stuffed frog) and a T-shirt of her favorite princess 'Tangled' (I tried to tell her her name was Rapunzel but she didn't care). Easton really wanted Buzz light year but when he saw Zurg, it was love at first sight! I got a 1.00, 101 Dalmatian reusable bag, yup. We felt bad that Tucker couldn't come (rule #1: Aunt Michelle's outings require being potty trained.) So we bought him a little mickey mouse phone.
So off we went to see Grandma June! Sadie has a great memory and remembered that June has some jelly bellies in her bedroom. So she made a b-line for those. We stayed and caught up on the families. She was SO happy the kids were there to see her!
After we were done there we went to the DISNEY STORE!! (it's as close to Disneyland as we can get) It took us awhile to get there because we couldn't step on the 'cracks' in the ground (if we did our backs would break). If you've been in the mall you know the floor is made of tiles... nough' said. Once there we had LOTS of fun! They had each saved their money so they could get something. After looking over everything in the store they each found what they wanted. Sadie got Prince Naveen (stuffed frog) and a T-shirt of her favorite princess 'Tangled' (I tried to tell her her name was Rapunzel but she didn't care). Easton really wanted Buzz light year but when he saw Zurg, it was love at first sight! I got a 1.00, 101 Dalmatian reusable bag, yup. We felt bad that Tucker couldn't come (rule #1: Aunt Michelle's outings require being potty trained.) So we bought him a little mickey mouse phone.
THEN.. We needed Ice Cream. We drove over to the BYU creamery and had yummy ice cream with a friend I haven't seen in over a year.
After all that we had to drive home. Luckily I brought my computer and a DVD for them to watch if they didn't fall asleep. Easton was gone before we hit the freeway and sadie watched a much as she could before we got home. OH THE FUN WE HAD!!

what a wonderful woman you are!! And an AWESOME aunt!! Love you!!
ReplyDelete