-Man can make some beautiful world marvels.
Stacy and I swapped Interior Design ideas for her cute new home and made an impressive 'honey-do' list while we waited for the others to arise. (Stacy remember to send me pictures when you're done!) We headed off to Hoover Dam. Well, we missed it, yeah-we drove right past it, now don't laugh at us. We drove on a bridge but the walls were so high we couldn't see anything! We decided we missed the exit and turned around (with 4 other cars who missed it). Once there we saw it, WOW. I repeat, WOW. Once we were on the dam we saw the Memorial Bridge we were on and couldn't believe how beautiful that was too!
This was an amazing experience to have and see!! We walked around and stopped so I could get a Hoover Dam key chain.
Once we had our Hoover Darn experience we headed to the Las Vegas Temple.
It was beautiful too. We walked around and enjoyed the heat until we couldn't enjoy it anymore and headed back to henderson for Dinner with Stacy and Matt.We went to a fun place called Clam something or other and I had some yummy claim chowder in a sourdough bowl (trying to relive my San Francisco experience- it didn't work). Afterward we headed back to their house and hung out until we all went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment