-I like to read
-No School is less stress

This week has been an interesting one. I have really enjoyed it. I have loved not being in school and not worrying about homework! I have had a bit more time on my hands too which has helped in this new found peace. Recap of my random week: On Monday was our last FHE as the Orchard 14th Ward. We had dinner and mingled. We had our farewells and see ya - laters. It was fun and we'll see each other again (hopefully) soon. On tuesday was Ashley Marie's (27th) Birthday party and that was fun to hang out with her and our friends!! On Wednesday Ashlee became engaged to Brock- officially!! I'm so very excited for her, they will be tying the not on July 2nd. Thursday we had our big Davis County Meeting at the conference center-will blog about- to find out about the changes. Then I went and had food with Kristina Barss and Kyle Barney. Friday I had my cooking class with Janet- will blog about- Then a surprise hangout with Ashley Marie. Saturday was nothing like I planned because everyone I had made plans with baled on me. O-well it gave me an excuse to have a mother daughter day.
While this week has gone on I have been reading Harry Potter 7 after being told by a few people that I need to read it. I did, and thought it was great!! I love to read! I have been given a new book to read from Ashley Marie and will report on it once I've read it.
No comments:
Post a Comment