10 May, 2011

80's Night

Lessons Learned:
-80's are still Super Rad!!
I was in charge of hosting 'Girls Night Out' this month and boy did we have fun!! I couldn't really think of what we could do when it hit me~ 'GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN' Oh yeah! Each of us had to dress up in our favorite 80's number (makeup accordingly) and we'd have a game and watch this winner of a movie. It was great to see each persons interpretation of the 80's. After a quick photo shoot we played 'Name that 80's Hit'. I would play part of the song and they had to guess the title and for extra points, the artist. Amy was our winner, she won a disk of the 80's hits played. We then had snacks and watched 'Girls just wanna have fun'.
Thanks ladies for one killer night!!

1 comment:

  1. those pictures of me should be disposed of! ha ha it was a way fun night thanks chelle!

    ReplyDelete