20 March, 2011

Apple Cupcakes

Lessons Learned:
-From scratch is better.
I DID IT!!! I made cupcakes from a recipe WITH OUT messing them up! Ya - I'm cool like that. We were suppose to be on our way home from St.George but we came home early, so I had time to kill. Had a friend stop in and pick up some stuff up and mentioned she was going home to make cookies (something I know nothing about). So I thought, yeah! I'm going to bake cupcakes from scratch! I pulled out my trusty computer, turned on the musicals and church music and made the first recipe I found that I had all the ingredients. Fresh apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, sugar, a few other things and wham! IT WAS FUN. Then I tried to make some creative frosting-gross! NO good. LUCKILY the cupcakes were so yummy that you didn't need frosting.
Yup, I'm cool like that.

1 comment:

  1. hopefully you have some of those left for Dads bd party tonight.

    ReplyDelete