Lessons Learned:
-I have the cutest family ever!

I had a little surprise awaiting me when I got home from class Wednesday night. Little People!! Three of them. it was Tiff's birthday so Mom was watching the kiddo's. I was able to make dinner and play with them for about 25 minutes when I hear another little voice but... wrong family. Jakey comes running up the stairs and.. well hello.. the ambler family! They stayed for a little while and played. While having all the grand-kids (7) around at once makes me never want to have kids, I really do love them!

After the amblers left, Gigi had Sadie and Easton laying down to 'quite down' and little Tucker followed me to my room. Ty scared him a little so while I was comforting him he snuggled with me. What better way to calm down than listen to music. I started a little Glee action and sang to him until he was calm and singing with me. He slowly stopped singing and went to sleep in my arms. 

Looking at this little boy in my arms made me feel very blessed to have my crazy family. I left him there until my arm started falling asleep. I placed him on my bed while I sat on the floor at his feet and did my homework. Love those little kiddo's!
Oh, my word, they are such cute kids!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete