Lessons Learned:
-Sub Zero is basically really cool.
-Sweet Cake bake shop has the best gluten free cupcakes ever.
-Music and moms are amazing!

Sam and I decided to go on a 'sweet trip' up north. We started at sub zero. If you have not been there I believe you should go and invite me! They let you build your own ice cream, really! you choose your base ( I chose soy, milk) then your flavor (raspberry), then your add in (cashews) and you can add other stuff but that was all I wanted. Then the freeze it in front of your eyes and WHAM! It's ready for you to eat. Yup... pretty awesome. OH, one more thing, it's not cheap.

As you can imagine we weren't full yet so we went to kaysville to get us a gluten-free sweet. I had a strawberry cupcake with strawberry cream cheese frosting. It was really good! I thought the frosting was a little to sweet for me but once I took half of it off it was pretty good. Sam had a chocolate cookie and loved it. I'm not a huge 'only chocolate' fan so it was to much for me. Check them out!
For Christmas I gave my mom a pretty-freakin-awesome-gift! Tickets to go see 'Wicked Divas' at the symphony with ME! It was great! She was super nice and brought me to dinner first. We went to this pretty hip happen little joint across from Temple Square called the Blue Lemon. It was pretty good if you're looking for somewhere new to go!The best part was of course being with my mom who I love and think is great!
Merry Christmas Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment