Lessons Learned:
-Dicks is cheap and not so great.
-Parsons is a good old choice.

As you can tell I can on a quest to find a really great cupcake that would be willing to be my baker for my business. People have been telling me about Dick's Bakery so I give it a go and what happens, I LOVE THE PRICES! Really they were perfect, but then I tried a cupcake. Not so perfect. Sorry guys but I didn't finish either of these cupcakes. Carrot was okay but the strawberry wasn't that great either.

THEN I decided I would really like to support someone local. Parsons of course! I grew up with their daughter; I'll just stop in and see what happens. The girl I grew up with is the manager there now so we get to talk'n and they dont sell cupcakes. great. But she thinks their cookies are something special! Well guys... I tried what she said was their biggest seller and I wasn't sold. They were okay just nothing more. I still go to them when we need a birthday cake though... but yeah...

No comments:
Post a Comment