26 March, 2011

A blush...

Lessons Learned:
-My friend has a crush
-I'm weird
We had our first RS activity this past week. Sis.Wortley did a great job! She made all of us four different kinds of REALLY REALLY yummy waffles. Then we filled out a questionnaire about ourselves. I didn't know the answer to most of them so I made stuff up. Then we guessed who each other was, by their answers, and my answers were all over the place. O-well, it was fun. While we were finding out about ourselves we did a little swap of stuff. People brought clothes, jewelry, a bag, lotion, whatever they wanted to get rid of and get something in return. I got a brand new 100 purse, and lotion (thats all i wanted).
Well in the middle of it all. Miss Ashlee had a little guest, her boyfriend brought her a rose (and a kiss). Just cause. She blushed a little... It was really cute and and great to watch Ashlee! She walked him to his car where I'm sure they did 'her favorite thing'.
Thanks Ashlee for letting me post this!

1 comment: