10 March, 2011

Temples

Lessons Learned:
-I love to see the temple
-Missions ROCK!
-The Provo Temple is round
For Christmas my super-wonderful-parents-of-mine got this rather cool stocking stuffer. By-the-way, our stocking are the coolest! Onward- They gave us kiddo's a Utah Temple Passport! Yeah, ever heard of them? I hadn't and now I'm excited about it. We tried to do it as a family and three months later- no temples. So.. sorry family but you're on you're own! Temples wait for no one. While chatting with one of my companions I ask if she would like to come with me to the Provo temple, I've never been! You see it was closed while i was at the MTC so they brought us to the Mt. Timp. Temple.
Anywho... We drove up there Saturday morning and started chatting about the good old days of serving as missionaries. It was great to talk about them and share similar stories. We were able to do a session and enjoy the celestial room. It was different than I expected but still great. I got an answer to a question that has been on my mind- I LOVE THAT!
Thanks Sister Prock for joining me!
Memories- Gold & brown curtains, No windows & walls of windows, Retro is back in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment