14 March, 2011

Sisterhood of the traveling Gnome

Lessons Learned:
-Love funny friends

While at color me mine, we (mostly me) decided that the fact that they had a gnome was rather hilarious. We'd have to come back and paint one of those! Well that turned into, we'd paint it and then we could pass it between all of us, which turned into- us taking pictures with it where ever we go, which turned into- writing a blog about our experiences while with the gnome, which turned into- us having our own movie!!! I was the only one okay with playing myself, so we decided who would play 'us' in our movie... you ready for this?!
Ashlee (Amy Adams), Rachel (Kelly Clarkson), Amanda Colbie Caillat)
Crystal (Beyonce), and Michelle (Mandy Moore).

Pretty cool huh! You know you'd want to see this one!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I love it! This IS happening lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun!! Except you're cuter than Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! And I'm with Ashlee, we for sure need to do this! Soon, because summer is happening and people are going to go on little adventures :)

    ReplyDelete