10 March, 2011

Oh to be married....

Lessons Learned:
- I may never get married.
That's right ya'll. So- I knew this before, but it was recently reconfirmed to me that I can be awkward. Let's be honest, I am rather awkward in general, add a blind date and zero conversation and WHAM- I'm still the same old awkward me. How is it that I am still single- I don't get it?! Yes people if you are (now were) planning on setting me up with someone you may want to warn them. just say'n.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. You're funny. But don't worry, you aren't the only awkward one out there! I'm right next to you! Sometimes I can't shut my mouth when I am kicking myself to because I'm saying stupid things. As well as the awkward silence. I do it all. :) But alas, I still have hope and you should too!

    ReplyDelete