-Presentation is eye candy.
-Taste really does matter.
Isn't this beautiful! Not going to lie guys, when I saw this I think my heart might have skipped a beat. I haven't found anywhere with tarts and these are pretty. So I get a chocolate mouse tart and a vanilla & chocolate cupcake.
Okay so I guess beauty isn't everything! Why is it that the crust on tarts have to be so thick! This was super thick and hard as a rock. The mouse was SO GOOD! But I couldn't get past the pastry shell. Then the cupcake. The vanilla cake wasn't that bad but the frosting tasted wrong some how. It wasn't really chocolately like I was expecting. They were beautiful but not worth the REALLY pricey- price tag. I would like however to get one of their cookies. I didn't have enough money to get one but they looked really good!!
Okay so I guess beauty isn't everything! Why is it that the crust on tarts have to be so thick! This was super thick and hard as a rock. The mouse was SO GOOD! But I couldn't get past the pastry shell. Then the cupcake. The vanilla cake wasn't that bad but the frosting tasted wrong some how. It wasn't really chocolately like I was expecting. They were beautiful but not worth the REALLY pricey- price tag. I would like however to get one of their cookies. I didn't have enough money to get one but they looked really good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment