10 March, 2011

A Cravings First

Lessons Learned:
-Cravings will be so much fun!
-I need Customers.
-Boys are silly.
How lucky am I to be this my ward? Very! We had an over-niter planned to go to the Wortleys cabin in Midway and they let me do a cupcake bar! I was very excited and had REALLY high hopes (I don't suggest doing that!) for a perfect cupcake bar. I got there only a few minutes before everyone else so I didn't get it all set up nice but it looked okay! Then I waited... and waited... and waited.. for SOMEONE to come eat a cupcake. Finally someone did, then another, and another... It was super fun to see everyone reactions. I took some pictures of them and the process. This is where my future is heading people, if you're interested in booking your event- talk to me!
Side note... I need to tell you about the rest of my over-niter activity. After I cleaned up the cupcakes, it was game on! We started playing our regular card games, pool, ping-pongness that is typical for a Wortley cabin activity. Then Matt decided that he needed to really investigate the play house. There is about 2 feet of snow (if not more) between us and the house. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal but I didn't have any boots. Matt was super nice and made me a little path to get out there. Once we got there we ended up playing card games into the wee hours of the night. Ashlee and I were sharing a room, so off we went to bed. That's about as far as we went. We ended up staying up a 'little' later talking, laughing, crying (from laughing) and all sorts of crazy happened. For the sake of internalizing, here are key words to remind us of that night: RS, Potpourri, cowboy boots, tree house, and creeper. Oh the good times! Thanks Ashlee!
You may think I'm over but I'm not! So once we did fall asleep, two hours later we were awakened by some of the boys jumping on our bed and 'massaging' our feet. One of them decided it would be fun to stay there a little to long and make us literally get out of bed. Thanks Brock... Then we tried ones drove home to take a nap. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment